Sunday, October 20, 2013

Natural Baltic Amber Focal Necklace & Earrings

 These wonderful large natural Baltic Amber beads are some I ordered from a seller in Poland and I just love them!
 There are so many other beads in this necklace, I had to write them down as I put it all together, just so I would not forget any of them. Here we go : rustic milky peridot, mat collaphrase, African tribal clay beads, tiger eye, ostrich egg, bauxite heishe African trade beads, matt purple creek jasper, opaque olivine, African glass beads, a vintage skeleton key and the speckled round clay disk is from Scorched Earth in the UK.

 The earrings have sunflower yellow Picasso beads, Kenyan copper heishi, tiger eye and African black recycled glass with hand formed ear wires.
 Let's pretend those white 'highlights' are from an amazing hair stylist and didn't just grow there, OK?
These are both available for purchase, either as a set or individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment